Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02671 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,081 (40,494₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)