Cost of living in Terni, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,473 (€1,810) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (about 1 hour ago)