Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03739 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,410 (Mex$ 37,717) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chania costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)