Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05206 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 919 (R 17,649) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)