Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,825 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20729 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,221 (10,715 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)