Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19370 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 74% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,083 (10,755 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)