Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19772 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,305 (11,657 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)