Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20086 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,276 (6,353TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)