Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03775 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 921 (Mex$ 24,411) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)