Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,328 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,091 (﷼ 54,919,208) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)