Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03009 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,147 (L 38,113) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)