Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28585 JOD / GEL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 876 (3,065 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (42 minutes ago)