Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26309 JOD / GEL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 886 (3,366 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 3 hours ago)