Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26631 JOD / GEL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,050 (3,943 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)