Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18090 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,391 (RM7,688) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (42 minutes ago)