Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16908 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,294 (RM7,651) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)