Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17056 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,337 (RM7,837) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)