Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,076 (434,292 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chania costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)