Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,177 (467,947 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)