Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / UZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 834 (9,659,636 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)