Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / UZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 828 (9,750,101 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)