Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,122 (€1,350) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)