Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,391 (€1,744) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (30 minutes ago)