Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10244 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 925 ($b9,029) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)