Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17249 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 946 (5,485 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)