Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 849 (454,795 KZT) in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)