Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07441 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,174 (15,775 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)