Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03493 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 975 (ARS $27,915) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)