Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01996 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 880 (ARS $44,069) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)