Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02882 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 878 (ARS $30,454) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (42 minutes ago)