Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04086 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,054 (ARS $25,791) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)