Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,712 (€2,084) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)