Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13552 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,020 (GH₵7,524) in Tamale.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)