Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,280 (€1,539) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)