Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,398 (CH$1,281,013) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)