Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15963 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 84% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,212 (GH₵13,855) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)