Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14814 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 74% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,086 (GH₵14,080) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (36 minutes ago)