Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15274 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 79% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,147 (GH₵14,057) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (42 minutes ago)