Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17189 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 792 (RM4,605) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)