Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02338 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,430 (61,158 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (30 minutes ago)