Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02403 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,475 (61,378 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)