Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02304 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (56,539 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)