Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02308 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,311 (56,792 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)