Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02421 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,205 (49,760 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)