Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10588 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,035 (元9,775) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)