Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21630 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 833 (S/. 3,852) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (44 minutes ago)