Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22028 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 848 (S/. 3,847) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)