Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18927 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,947 (﷼ 10,289) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)