Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 983 (﷼ 58,947,999) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (27 minutes ago)