Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 956 (﷼ 56,788,289) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Rai costs 66 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Naples costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)