Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,142 (453,216 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)