Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,043 (417,008 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)