Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,021 (Taka 116,374) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)