Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.912 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,900 (£2,083) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (32 minutes ago)