Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,800 (£1,930) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)