Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,532 (₩2,442,790) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)