Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,544 (₩2,449,900) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 18 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)