Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35047 JOD / FJD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,335 (3,810 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)