Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01047 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 922 (руб 88,037) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)