Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 782 (₨71,116) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)