Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 970 (1,638,981 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)