Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,560 (﷼ 847) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volos costs €65 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)