Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.841 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,328 (﷼ 722) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)