Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03969 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,101 (E£ 27,748) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)