Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10267 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 945 ($b9,209) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (35 minutes ago)