Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10343 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 885 ($b8,559) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)