Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17535 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 989 (5,638 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)