Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18550 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,114 (6,003 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)