Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,500 (€1,829) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)