Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,703 (£1,800) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)