Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,696 (£1,819) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)