Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,456 (руб 118,070) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)