Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01069 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,126 (руб 105,336) in Stavropol'.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)