Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08544 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,325 (kr 27,215) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)