Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08712 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,328 (kr 26,718) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)