Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08407 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,327 (kr 27,685) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)